All-Weather Mats, Rugged and Sporty Put Nature firmly in its place. The rugged and sporty WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners perfectly conform to the contours of your ride and offer un-beatable carpet protection for whatever nature hurls at you. What are you waiting for?
Husky Liners® brand WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners offer a fresh appealing design complimenting today’s current model cars, trucks and SUV’s interior styling, with the same functionality and protection that’s been proven with our original Classic Style™ Floor Liners. This new design is also custom-fit, features containment walls to help keep messes away from your shoes and patented “Nibs” to help keep your liners from shifting. In addition, the WeatherBeater™ liners use key elements of your vehicle’s interior to give your floor liner a customized look and feel. An additional Form- fit Edge™ at the door threshold allows for easier entry and exit. Again, Husky Liners® lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking makes this a great value.
• Designed specifically for current model vehicles offering the latest in complimentary patterns with the same great protection and Lifetime Guarantee as the original floor liners.
• Patented Form-Fit Edge™ gives your floor liner a finished look while keeping damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet Functional and fashionable raised arching ribs designed to help divert small to large amounts of fluids, keeping your shoes up and out of the mess.
• Designed using the latest in laser scanning technology to fit the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle’s floorboard.
• Laser Scanning Technology guarantees the best fit for complex surfaces of your vehicle’s floorboard.
• Patented molded in “Nibs” on the back of the Floor Liner help prevent annoying shifting of the liners
• Exclusive elastomeric material that withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid.
• Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
• Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2022 ProParts USA.